Receive this 2-hour workshop to reflect on where we have been, where we are going, and where you are going.
Tarot and Numerology offer us collective cards for the year, as well individual cards for the year, we will explore these together.
This recording offers a collective space of learning, ritual, and restful open space to feel into The Bridge we are crossing into for 2022.
What to expect:
- Where we have been – reflection on the energies of 2021 and the Hierophant card, there will be time to journal, reflect on the themes of the year, reflect on your own teachings and learnings.
- Where we are going – I will guide you through the energies of 2022, with the Lovers card. There will be space to ask questions, reflect and set intentions around the themes for the year ahead.
- Where you are going – We will also discuss how to find your own individual card of the year and rituals and ideas of how you might work with the card.
- A practice of loving rest and guided meditation to integrate and absorb the session.
What you will receive:
- Recording of the 2 hour workshop – includes meditation, reflection on 2021, energetic tarot themes for 2022, restorative yoga, love rituals, time for intention setting
- Rest Playlist
- Lovers Playlist
- Anyone who books before Feb 1st gets a 15 min follow-up 1:1 session for your card of the year. (redeemable within 2 weeks)
Who this might be for:
- This would be wonderful for anyone wanting to reflect and let go of the previous year.
- This would be wonderful for anyone wanting to feel into their intentions for the year ahead.
- This would be wonderful for anyone wanting to learn more about Energetic Tarot.
- This would be wonderful for anyone wanting to be part of a Tarot collective
- This would be wonderful for anyone who is interested in Tarot, energetics and rest practices.
- This would also make a wonderful gift
- If you book before Feb 1st you get a 15 min follow up 1:1 session for your card of the year. (redeemable within 2 weeks)
Over the last 6 years, Agatha has been exploring healing practices such as Herbalism, Yoga, Tarot and Reiki and she infuses her love for all these practices through her sessions.
She believes the cards are all here to guide us through this life, and that they can help us be more gracious, tender, and authentic as we walk our paths.
Things of note:
- This is not a 1:1 on reading, and the follow-up is only available for those who book by Feb 1st to explore your card of the year, please respect this boundary. Please note: 1:1 follow up sessions are only redeemable within 2 weeks.
- The interpretations I will share are ones I have learned through my teachers, personal study, intuitive channeling, and personal experiences with the cards.